Sunday 4 November 2007

Whining Mules

Would you like to know what irritates me a lot. People who look at the current situation and deciding that I am doing things for a reason that suits them. Their reason being incorrect and they stupid arrogant mules who can not be told other wise.

Take for instance my room. I have been planing it for months and finally have actually done the painting. Took 2 weeks but it is done. The mules have got it into their head that I have done it so that a visitor that is coming to our place can see it. If this was the case I would have had to start a lot earlier; do to the fact I am a lazy little person and now I have painted I can garentee it is going to take me months to unpack my room. Yes it is painted; but it is going to be trashed by boxes for a very long time; so the visitor isn't really going to get a good look anyway.

Recently as you might be aware I have off handedly started to learn Italian properly. The mules have decided I am learning it for good impression reasons; totally ignoreing the fact I have kinda been trying to learn it for years; I'd just recently found a free language tutor online; so I could take a step up from watching movies in Italian with English subtitles.

Why do people always assume there has to be a hidden agenda? I realise that these 2 examples fit neatly into the mules designs for my future. But is it to hard to fathom that I might be doing it for fun? Or finally turning my ideas into actions? Wait silly me; I must have an agenda with which to manipulate people with.

While I am whinging about stupid mules, "Stop Planning my wedding! I am no where near even considering the event and Your not going to be in it anyway!"


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

kris

when your room is to an appropriate level of completed, i'd love to see pics of what you've done with it!

Peter Ansell

the italian words on your blog right here are cool.... mule isn't such a nice name btw :)

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP