Thursday 15 November 2007

Life Manual

I would like a life manual please; I want to be able to look up stupid person and be given the steps which might be taken to get me on the right track. There are so many things I don't understand and things I want to be able to understand. There are things I want to do and I don't know how and to make it harder I don't know what needs to be fixed... it's like playing hide and seek in your own head; and you know how frustrating that can be.

How should decisions be made? should they be practical thought out things or emotive made? What is the one the style that should be used for everything? Do I make the choice about who to love and what car I will buy the same way? If not why?

I want all the hard questions answered; what is trust? Does it have to be in everything? If you lose it or break it where can you get more?

I want a step by step guide for the difficult things. How do you change what you know into what you believe? I know there is a God; but how did I go from that to beliving there is a God? Did I make him jump through hoops? Like "God I will believe in your existence if you find me a car spot..." I found a car spot, now did I find it, did God make it for me, or was it a conisidence?

I don't know the answers to all of the above and many more. I want answers, nay I need answers I am tired of imagining Damaclys's sword.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP