Tuesday 20 November 2007

I CAN'T DO FREAKING EVERYTHING!!!

If you wonders why I require things like my diary to keep track of everything, it is not so that I can be organized; it is so I don't have to deal with shite like I am about to face this weekend. I have a jam packed Saturday ahead; with if I am lucky I will have 1.5 hours at home in which I will eat and get changed. I already squashed someone's plans for partying all Saturday afternoon were I would be expected to help. Well the party is still going ahead just with different people, I won't necessarily be expected to help out this time but I will be expected to eat with them. Here is the delemia the church I will be attending is well known for running late and it is a big event day so it is likely to run even later. So if I get home by 1 I will be glad. I also need to be back at my church by 2:15 at the latest which means I need to leave at 2.

1 hour to get dressed into a full dress uniform (this includes scrounging through the house looking for all the little parts of it) and eating. As the 'party' will be having a leisurely lunch I can't do that too

ARGH!!!


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP