Thursday 8 November 2007

Book Muncher

I unpacked my library this morning... I couldn't sleep work up really early (wonder why that was) anyway I desided for a change I would move my non fiction to the bigger bookcase and put the fiction in the little one and also in what was left of the big one. It was no surprise to me that in moving the non fiction to the bigger case that it only took up a couple of shelves; how ever

SOMEONE HAS BEEN EATING MY BOOKS!!!

What was once a full and over flowing two case library, has lots of missing books!!! I am not going to point any fingers yet as I have no clue as to whom they should be pointed at; but I have shelves that are empty!

It can't be just that I have rearranged things; I had books coming out my ears before and now I have huge spaces... Other then being non fiction and fiction I haven't put them in their correct order but that shouldn't matter they kinda weren't any more anyway. Leave that for when I have koha up and running right.

But I feel like the pride of my heart has had a big chunk eaten out of it... they must be somewhere.


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

profiterol

you didn't miss a box did you? :P

Della

If your mum and your sister eat your food, maybe they've taken to eating your books or something..?

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP