Sunday 18 November 2007

2008

I realise it is only November; but I have started to fill out my holidays for next year. This past year has made me realise how far in advance I have to be planing. Espacially as in the last 6 months I got a little slack and people booked me into more then one event at a time. Already I have months almost totally booked up and I have yet to add in the regular things rather then just the incidentals. As far as I know I have all birthdays marked in and time marked to be kept free for special birthdays that will require travelling or whole days to be kept free so that they can be celebrated.


Also started thinking into the fast approaching distant future. Makes me feel like I am in limbo unable to make concrete decisions about it at the moment and having to wait until the time knocks on my door to decide. Provided of course these do knock on my door and I don't wander off down a side track....

Anyway if you want time marked out to hang out; you got to get in now


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP