Thursday 22 November 2007

Dreaming plans

Yesterday I rashly applied for another job; and with in 1/2 an hour I had an interview. Please note that this is through an agency and from previous experience they don't actually reply let alone get back so quickly particularly when you aply by e-mail and send your resume that way. Kinda a little surprised by it all; anyway I have an interview this afternoon (told present job I am seeing a doctor).

Anyway this morning I trawlled the internet job sites looking at other job offers. Looked at other positions like my own (I didn't apply to another one) then for amusement I had a look at the IT positions, I found one that that made specific requests for certain computer knowledge. Scarily of the list of about 10 things there was only 2 I had not played with. They wanted someone with papers and experience which I don't have and I am not really confident using a few of the ones I can do (as I am always getting them checked and tweaked). I didn't apply but it was really odd looking at it thinking that if I do this IT course in that area; I could triple my present income like straight away.

Kinda cool that thought, could move out to my own place afford a deposit on a house sooner (i.e. 1 year at home would get me the saving equivalent of 3 years (if I am not dumb with my money) But to do all this sooner then later; I would want to do full time study (3 years) part-time is like double that time; feels like so far away and I want to be out of home now... well at least if I was to get this new job; I would get a substantial pay rise.... even if my ideas become plans; that is more saving money.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP