Tuesday 13 November 2007

vampire like suction

On the inside of my arm I presently have 2 (technically 3) rather large puffy dark bruises. Despite the rumour circulated by close friends; this are not love bites (dunno how I would feel about going out with someone with the suction capabilities to create these) I got these from the string of a freshly fired bow.

Yes I said bow; as in bow and arrow. Yes I was allowed near the potentially deadly weapon and allowed to fire it. It was so much fun. I would take it up as a sport properly; except that I don't think it would help the girth of my bum any. As much as I would like to say I am a natural and that I fired every round successfully and hit my targets with unnervingly accurate aim, I didn't, but I had lots of fun. Even though I don't really have the elbows for it (lets just say my elbows lock further back then yours do) I want to do it again and really soon...

Wanna come with me?


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP