Monday 26 November 2007

Histories

I was given a sneak peak into an old blog today. I like old thoughts; there are so many stories there. It is all snatches of thoughts and little bits of feeling. All kinda rambling not nailed down with any details.

I didn't know this person then like I do now. Though as I read I think I would have liked to. I think we would have had some interesting fights... err I mean discussions. Kinda do feel a little like I am prying into the blogs owners secret life; not that they said I couldn't look; though did say I would get stressed and they didn't want me to get stressed. I am not stressed but I got like a million requests for stories now, that you probably don't remember also probably some of those strange questions you seem to fear.

It is interesting though to see some of the places you have changed a little. For someone who was saying you didn't live by rules you had a lot for everyone else. An I would really like to know who it was that you looked at that scared you because you realised they were looking into you; and you into them... I know there are lots more things I want to ask and say about it; but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Thank you for letting me see it though; I know it is a blog and so other people have seen it before me, but I don't see you write like that now. Still it was kinda likes being in a large dark cavern and in it a large pool of water; you can't see where the pool ends. It isn't scary or cold you don't have to be there you could leave and it not make a difference, it's kinda safe and peaceful there though. I just dipped my toes in the water though; but I would like to know what is on the other side of the pool; I don't think I would get lost any more...

How dumb did that last bit sound....


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP