Thursday 29 November 2007

Natale

I found this one someone elses blog... put it on your blog too (with your answers not mine). Nice and easy, means your blog will get that post he's been craving for.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

Wrapping paper! If you think someone is worth giving a present you should put a little effort into it.

2. Real tree or artificial?
Fake tree; they look nice in the end and take a lot longer to look like a scraggily dead stick of wood.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Generally I avoid doing it at home; but I think December 1 is a good time.

4. When do you take the tree down?
I think it should be pulled down New Years eve day.

5. Do you like eggnog?
meh; I'll take it or leave it

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I think it was my first camera

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Not personaly, but there is one in the house

8. Hardest person to buy for?
Male's in general... I now have a new found respect for men that dress half decently.

9. Easiest person to buy for?
My mother or sister... My mother or sister usually does it for me.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Bath stuff- sorry I realise you can't think of anything better; but your telling me I don't bathe often enough. I'd rather you didn't spend the money because 'you should get me something' then insult me.

11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
Mail!!! I love getting letters... I don't many; so I like to mail cards (if I do them)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus I think. Though The Santa Claus would kinda run close second... my dad is looking more and more like that Santa every time I see him

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
mmm... next week maybe... after November is over I think.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I am to lazy for that... more likely to loose it first.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
candy canes...

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Clear; then they are more like little stars or candles and look pretty rather then tacky

17. Favorite Christmas song?
Wishes - by human Nature,

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
depends am I travelling to be with the people I want to spend Christmas with?

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angels; they make a tree look really elegant

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning... and if your really horrid... have breakfast first... it's amusing watching the excited ones chaffing at the bit to open their presents.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Christmas in the shopping centres started like the middle of October

23. What I love most about Christmas?
Holidays and the chance to spend time with the people you love


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP