Wednesday 21 November 2007

Heart-Brain

I have to admit that when I got the link to this interview with Joseph Chilton Pearce; I didn't really think it was going to be any good; so I kinda scrolled over it and read snippets that really stood out. The problem was the more snippets I read the more interested I became. I got the link at 7:00 this morning and it is now 2:53 and I have just finished it; no it isn't that long, nor am I an excessively slow reader; I did have to work also during this time.

It has lots of really good points and kinda runs along with a lot of my ideas about dragging up kids; tv and the likes. Except this comes with science and research to back it up.

Really it is kinda stuff you shouldn't need to prove it is instinct level; or at least it should be (I think anyway). Read it; I loved it you might too.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP