Wednesday 28 November 2007

Sono contenuti

I woke up this morning in a state of contentment. I have noticed it creeping on me slowly over the past few days. I feel balanced, calm, relaxed and not frightened. I still get a little antsy when I consider the what ifs; but I suppose we can't have it totally perfect. I think I am even begining to trust a little more then I have been.

Unfortunately for this tranquil state I can not find pictures that would have me personify my blog more, rather then using the standard blogging template. Perhaps my words are not the right ones to get back what I am looking for.

I also have the desire to write; but I only have one story in my head and I don't think it is a story I should tell just yet I don't even know how it ends yet.

My ultimate desires no longer feel unattainable and forbidden to me, and I am finally letting go of the thoughts that these things will be taken away from me the moment I let myself hope for them. I still a little awkward just being in my own skin, but ultimately I think I can let go of the railing.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP