Monday 19 November 2007

Women Speak 101

Lesson 1
When purchasing furniture like objects consider your significant other and how comfortable they would be in the item. Will he dissapear between the cushions on that couch an not be retrieved for 3 days; Will he have to sleep with his knees halfway up his nose in that bed?
Do not discuss with partner or take them shopping

Lesson 2
When considering long term drastic life changes; plan them organise them; but don't tell partner, even though it involves them. It will be too soon, you might frighten him.

Lesson 3
Must know what other people want before they know what they want. Do not give it to them until after they have asked for it.

Lesson 4
Assume motives and attributes (ie 'your a slut') for a person and tell them often but tomorrow tell them how proud they are that you did something that goes against what they were assuming ignore however that they did it over six months ago and you only found out today.

If these make any sense you to I feel very sorry for you. So glad I am my fathers daughter, I missed these classes and now my education is trying to be amended. Little late I think and I am greatful; I can't logically make sense of any of them.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP