Tuesday 27 November 2007

Il mio Dio è un Dio geloso

Theytell me that there is no room for jealousy in love. I do not believe that I am totally comfortable with that idea. My God is a jealous God, and he loves me. I was never told jealous meant anything different in Greek or Hebrew or whatever it was written in. It means we don't want to share with anyone else. If my God loves me and is jealous; why can't we? I am not saying that a lover would lock a partner in a closet and never let them spend time with others, but why can't you have the desire not to share that person with anyone else?


I am the queen of not sharing, or so says my family. So why would I want to share my partner? I want only me and him. If I had to share him with another woman, I would be jealous. I don't intend to tattoo his bum with "property of...", I want him to do what he wants, but honestly, in the end, I want him to go home to me.

I want him also to be too jealous about me. (Also not wanting my bum tattoo'ed)


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP