Thursday 2 April 2009

Well that lasted 2 weeks

Just in time for me to start getting used to running a house and working, the job fell through, 2 weeks short of planned. Was ok, I hated the job anyway.

This has given me the final push to attempt once again something I tried several years ago. Prehaps with a little more maturity behind me, a SH* who is willing to kick me in the butt when I am just sitting on it and maybe at last a goal. I will complete 4 years of uni an get myself a eal piece of paper that might allow me to get a real job that dosn't bore me to tears and send my frustrate and stress levels through the roof.

Therefore I have put in my application for a Bacholar of Information Technology. This course is just to get me through the door of uni in July. Come January, I plan to expand upon that and plan to come out of the uni with a Bachelor of Creative Industries (Communication Design)/Bachelor of Information Technology.

Of course I would go for a double... don't wanna make it easy retrying this study thing.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP