Sunday 24 February 2008

Vita di aggiornamento

Update on my life;

My bed is arriving today, sadlly I won't be able to put the base together until Sunday; but at least it is around to look at an know that is just involves me making time to put it together; but i does also mean that tonight for the first time in a long time; I will have a comfortable sleep with lots of space to spread out. (No I do not plan on gaining weight so that I can make use of this extra space). The question not is; do I put the green sheets on the bed; or the red ones?

I am not a god. Pulled apart my computer last night with the computer doctor. Amazingly considering the noise and the smell and the taste and the flash of light nothing was black or melted broken or gooey. In fact if you take out the power supply and the graphics card and put in a substitute power supply everything runs like it should. Though as the substitute power supply didn't have enough connectors my dvd drive is currently out of commission. Now to chase up warranty replacements on the 2 parts so I can have everything back to normal

I bought a corset on the weekend. A real one with metal boning. Was really quite comfortable. I can really pull my waist in a lot smaller then I can breath in. Will take practice to lace it up myself though. On wearing it for most of yesterday afternoon made a few discoveries. Driving is not necessarily a skill that the corset allows for. Yes I can do it, but I think the practice required to pull it off might be a little dangerous. Movement is generally not to bad... sitting is a new experience. You have few alternatives for sitting, non of which is the comfy slouch that is a much favoured by our culture now days. in fact; you sit so upright and straight, that your hands have trouble reaching your lap. Unlike when you slouch it is your elbows that almost reach your lap. Still thinking with practice and a slave to lace me up, maybe it might be a nice change from modern day underwear.I bought it at Gallery Serpentine is really quite a cool shop If you are ever buying for my I am a 15 (might want to check with the store as to what measurement that is).

That about sums up the update of anything remotely interesting. Could count the number of pimples I currently have or the number of times I have blinked whilst writting this post but I won't.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP