Thursday 21 February 2008

Sono dio

Last night due to certain circumstances somewhat out of my control, I might of turned myself into a god, but I am not sure how to check.

You see if one believes that the world was created by a big bang, then really we are suspended with in someone much bigger then us's computer. Let me explain I was having some issues last night with my computer. You remember the big sexy one I built (with my brothers help) anyway there was issues and one thing led to another big bang huge flash of light... an ta da! I am a god.

ok so we already know the god thing is a bunch of crap, but the bang and the light (and the smell and the taste (of the air (I am sick I can't smell give me a break(mum smelt it))) (wow that so felt like xhtml all the nesting and closing tags) and the little puff of black smoke; that is all true.

:( I blew up my computer! :(

4 comments:

profiterol

ouch :/

not fun seeing smoke come out of your computer...
blow all of it or just some? i managed to only do my motherboard - but that was a while ago now :P

Dominique

I am not sure yet... taking it to my brother/doctor to tell me what I have seriously killed.... so very sad... might cry; got a tissue

Peter Ansell

awww... bombed out computer... now only using your eeepc... it still functions :)

Dominique

yeaps!... :P

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP