Wednesday 13 February 2008

Cupido è in carcere per tentato omicidio di milioni

Rose rosse sono; Viole sono blu Questo è così stupido; Ma ti amo


The hippies have taken over my school. Yes I am kinda all for the saving the world and reducing my footprint on the earth, but seriously food does not taste as good when your throw away fork is bamboo/unlacquered wood/solid recycled paper. Plastic is recyclable, I would rather eat from something that doesn't absorb the taste of my food before I get it into my mouth. It is a cafeteria so most of the flavour is gone already. I don't want to pay $5 to eat food that tastes a lot like cardboard, and chew on cardboard that tastes a lot like food.

While on the subject of school. I started my web design cert 4 course. been good so far, I finished all the excersises before everyone else in my classes so far. In fact I was so speed last night I finished a 4 hour class in 2 hours. An so far I still know what I am doing and understand it all. Either I have seriously underestimated what I already know, or I am presently being lured into a sense of achievement and cockiness, just so they can whack me on the head with a text book when I am not looking. So far I don't need a text book, just an adobe suite package... I'm looking at $400+

My last little complaint about school. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me something else to work in other then notepad (as in the standard one that comes with windows os). It's a school teaching web design you'd think maybe they might have notepad ++ at least that counts the lines for you and you don't have to manually count them to find the error.

On a good note, I love my Italian classes... first word they checked to find out we knew was 'vino'. Not expecting I will need to use that often. Still can't say 'I am unwell and think I am going to die'. But I can say 'cosi cosi'... it isn't 'I am great thank you' at least.

Happy V'day btw... Ma ti amo sesso Sparky.

1 comments:

Peter Ansell

Mmmm... I never did understand the torture insistence of windows fans to utilise windows utilities where possible, and in this case everything else puts odd html markup in so notepad is the only basic editor that doesn't. They even disable control-S for saving in notepad for some insane reason (if i remember correctly). take an installed version of notepad++ in on a flash drive, or take textpad ;) (my fav)

Great to hear that all that tutoring you received in web design has put you in good stead for studies!

ma ti amo missy!

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP