Wednesday 20 February 2008

Morte riscaldato

Today all I can think about it is engorged body parts, opaque body fluids, warm fuzzy thoughts, and breathlessness.

Hoping I no need to tell you to get your mind out of the gutter (who do you think I am?). I am sick (again) I have engorged tonsils (think golf balls, now put 2 in your throat at the back of your mouth (now try breathing). Opaque body fluids think puss coming from these tonsils and snot running from my nose. Warmth is the fever I am running, fuzzy imagine your head filled with cotton wool.

Aren't I sounding like the most sexiest female you have ever imagined in your life? I am self medicating in a serious way i.e. aspirin for the pain and headache (did I mention I am also suffering a coffee hangover) and berroca to counteract the drowsiness that I get from the aspirin. I think it is a sunny day; but the light hurts my eyes.

note: only myself was hurt in the making of this post. Do not stick golf balls down your throat. For a limited time my tonsils are on display in my throat. Plans to remove them should go under way after June, see them while you can.

2 comments:

Peter Ansell

awww... poor tonsils are going to be ripped from your throat! :(

be all better after that?

Dominique

Should be; won't have anything blocking the passage way down my throat... less gagging when pills an stuff touch them. Never know might even make my breathing at night more tolerable for other sleepers... not sure about that part.

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP