Monday 18 February 2008

Il lavoro è terribile spreco di tempo


Chipmunks rock. Got some of their songs to entertain while I toil at the grindstone of pointless work. Man my job sucks.

Definitely looking for a loophole or a clause that gets me out of this place. I here for the money...


Sucky sucky sucky job, where I am constantly doing pointless taskes. Entering data into a database no one uses. Chaseing up outstanding accounts where I am to tell someone we no longer send them out stuff till they pay up. But I have no authority for that to stick... everyone sends them stuff anyway... seriously some people owe lots of money.

Trying to do things they need (which probably won't be used anyway also) but no time to do it in. Even when they ask me to do it because I am doing sucky sucky stupid pointless tasks! I is loyal to a fault... but is sucky stupid no English place... I better then this... I want out... out out and away! NOW!!!!

1 comments:

Peter Ansell

awww.... that sucks! how long till class starts? ;-)

:-D

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP