Monday 25 February 2008

Principessa senza pisello

As we all know things can't go perfectly right all the time. I got my bed yesterday, it being a flat pack requires assembling. So I have put my new mattress on the floor (with the plastic it come in underneath to protect it) an after putting a fitted sheet on had a spacious nights sleep. So Spacious in fact that after my narrow stretcher bed, I woke a few times completely disorientated, but it was nice to stretch out my arm an not be able to find the edge. being so wide there was 2 pillows side by side, so I let my mobile phone sleep on the other pillow (no we don't have a relationship going on it is my alarm clock (yes I know people would normally rather kill their alarm clock then sleep beside it)) that way I could find it in the morning.

This morning I went and looked at the parts of the bed frame. first thing I noticed was I could see which parts were what and there was a really cool slat marking style done on the side pieces. If you can say 1,2,3 or a,b,c you can put this bed together without a manual. That was when I noticed a small problem. There was no manual or warranty (very important of late as all my warranties are being called up lately)... Then an even smaller delemia but totally enormous on the scale of putting the bed together. There were no screws.

Tiny tiny tiny little screws (ok so probably not that tiny) and nothing could be done with all these enormous bed parts until I get them. I have contacted the bed people and now I await to hear back from them.

1 comments:

Peter Ansell

oooohhhh... big bed! yay.... sounds like lotsa lotsa funsies in big spacious bed... sucks that they didn't deliver everything

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP