Monday 22 October 2007

Me Smarty Pants; you Jane

It has been a long while since I have bothered to sit down and watch some tv. Last night I found myself with a little extra time and thought I might sit in front of the brain musher and see what was around. I watched criminal minds, and I didn't finish it. I decided when all the penny's dropped and they were chasing the bad guy and the chick went alone into the big bad dark shed that I didn't want to know what was going to happen. Yes it is tv there is almost always happy endings but I didn't wanna know just in case.

Decided now that I don't think regular tv is good for me. I need to be able to stop it when my imagination gets carried away with me. Me and TV probably haven't always had a very good relationship. I am not separate from the story shown in the TV I am in it... so if the character is nervous you can beat my heart is racing and I am wishing I could hide. Last night was the first time I have turned it off probably not very good for my imagination; usually I have to watch it to the end so I know it is over and all ok. If I don't watch to the end my imagination tells me the bad guy is still out there and gonna get me.

Anyway slept with the light on just in case... feel like silly small child but you do what you got to do. on a good note.... DHL says "keep an eye on your package"... maybe it is my twisted little mind that say's I don't have a package but I'll watch 'his'... is this voyeurism selling?


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP