Sunday 22 March 2009

Weekend cooking

Well I did some more bottling today. I made my first bottles of bread an butter pickles. made 1 and a half bottles of it, using 2 1/2 cucumbers. I was saving the other 1/2 of the cucumber for lunch's; Then I realised I chopped all the tomato's for the pasta sauce.

I also made a bottle of Pasta sauce. Looks yummy though I'd be interested to know how companies make their sauces so red, mines orange.

I also made 3 bottles of pie apples. One exploded whilst it was processing, so we'll eat that this week. might have to get better lids, possibly just splurge an get some real bottling jars instead of Coles ones.

Also making banana yoghurt. I got an easiyo which has been great. I made bossenberry on Thursday; It was so yummy. Got caramel and Necterine flavour for later.

Plan to make banana bread and brownies latter in the week, if I not to tired after work. Also wanna make cheese shapes for lunch's if I can get moulds.

Note: Pictures too come

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP