Thursday 5 March 2009

Diary of a Devoted Wife - Entry One

Outside my window... I can see our balcony, an into the court yard.


I am thinking... About all the preserving I am going to do on Sunday an all the fruit I want to buy and all the mess I need to clean up before I can do that.


I am thankful for... The bath room is the cleanest tidiest totally unpacked room in the house.


I am wearing... My orangey/red and purple Moroccan dress, with green puma's and pink and purple socks.


I am Reading... Cook books, the self sufficiency sort.


I am Creating... a huge mess in my kitchen... again.

One of my favourite things... My Water Purifier/Filter .

For education this week...That I can't preserve pumpkin soup without a pressure canner. Doh!

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning Bottling and bread making.


A spiritual lesson I’m learning
Initiative.

A godly character trait I plan to work on Self-control.


For the rest of the weekMust finish one more room in the house. Bedroom would be nice.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP