Monday 31 March 2008

Luci, macchina fotografica, azione

You know I been thinking.... I would like to start a tv series. no I don't watch one; I mean make it. Not that I am a particularly big advocate for sevi tv, but I would really like to have a tv series on there. I want to be director/writer, I already know they story it would tell I've wanted to see it on a screen for many many years... an it would kinda be like home and away meets little house on the praire. An whilst i know that there would be likely legal matters involved and lots of money, I want to do it... problem is, I don't have a camera (other then the one on my mobile (which isn't really the sort of thing you want for this)) and I don't have a crew, or a cast... in fact no experience in lots of what would be required.

It would be a regular program geared more to the early teen, with a spiritual message. But with a lot of focus on making the program as good as regular tv as possible....


*sigh*

1 comments:

Peter Ansell

ooooh... a tv show... will it be a comedy? ;)

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP