Monday 10 March 2008

RTA

I went to the RTA this week. You may remember me wishing that I never have to see them again last time I went there. My thoughts have not changed.

I went to get my green p's on Monday. Passed the test (despite the fact that I took out a motor cycle(hazard perception test... it was not a real motorcycle)) Paid money had new photo taken. Then waited like 1.5 hours for my license to be printed. Initially they got it jammed in the printer. Then they lost it. Then I got it.

Did however see the spoilt brat of the century. Little girl decided as her brother walked to her mum to burst into tears which included an attention seeking noise. When this got no instantaneous result ripped the head off her barbie and hurried after her mum tears in her eyes holding the dismembered doll up to her mum. Don't know if the brother got in trouble but she is going to be a real shite.

Anyway I digress. There were 2 calls on the answering machine (she ran out of rambling space the first time) this morning. Error number one THEY WERE ASKING FOR MY SISTER!!! The talked about the problem I had the previous day getting my card. It had to be me they were after as my sister is to far away at present. They were saying they gave me the wrong card. Great I been driving all yesterday with an invalid license.

Went in to the RTA which they switched my card for an identical card. Saying if I tried to use the card I could be in trouble. How the hell am I going to get in trouble? Do you have to swipe your license to get into pubs now? Do you swipe when you get put in gaol?

GRR GRR GRR

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP