Monday 10 March 2008

Posso commettere il reato prima?

Well my weekend went swimmingly. I cooked pies with a small group of kids on Saturday night. Which went really well an they were so yummy. Also went an got fitted for a new 'party dress on Sunday.

Participated in a family photo shoot on the Sunday also, though I was seriously not in the mood. Let me relay my reason for not being in the mood.

Saturday afternoon ventured in to existence with the return home, from a morning out, of my two family members. This started with their pounding on the door to be let in. This is their custom every time they are out as they would rather be waited upon and answered by a servant then bend their arm at the elbow so that their forearm is parallel with the ground put a key in the door and open it themselves. I would dare to suggest the pounding (and subsequent yelling if you don't open it before they pound again(Even if you answer in a towel soaking wet covered in soap and the shower running upstairs you'll get yelled at)) would use far more energy and time then finding your own dam keys.

The youngest of these two then proceeded to help herself to my freshly made practice pie. This was closely followed by the elder. Ignoring that I might have wanted to take it to show the kids what we be making or that it might of been saved for tea, or even the simplest courtesy of asking if they might. Ignoring that politeness would suggest that they comment on the article in a positive light before pointing out that the fluids of the pie had not been made thick enough. Leaving that they ate almost all of it in one sitting as the only suggestion that it was liked.

This was followed by a discussion of a friends wedding, a friend of mine, who's manners and life style they do not approve of. A topic that grates on me terribly as these people are my friends and I don't judge them on their choices, but I am criticised for my friends behaviour.

If your wondering where I am getting to this is the crunch. The younger family expects I will be just like them. She thinks I am sleeping around (this has been adjusted to sleeping with one person) and up to my eye balls in sex. Thus basically she called me a whore, when asked if this is what she was calling me, she said yes. This is closely followed by the elders opinion of me. Not yet actually calling me a whore to my face, but an incident recently where she decided she was coming into my room. Despite being told that I was changing barged right in (yes we have a problem here) myself covered in whatever I could grab (luckily that was a sheet, offers all over coverage.) Then as my computer was on, accused me of showing my breast to the internet.

Thus perhaps you can understand my non photo shoot mood on the Sunday. Especially as the photo's were supposed to portray 'happy loving family' I'd rather shoot myself.

2 comments:

Della

I'm glad you're not up to your eyeballs in sex. That would just be sticky...

Della

Also, showing your boobs to teh interwebs is so MySpace! ;)

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP