Thursday 13 March 2008

Critter County

Someone has wreaked my childhood. I realised to day that despite my over bearing imagination my childhood has vanished! I'm only 25 where could it have gone? Someone must of stolen it!.

In my trying to remember the books I own for my library I remebered books I used to read as a child (that I don't have anymore). One such book which has ever since disappointed me was a Critter County book, Pretty sure it was the 'Words can hurt' book. There were other critter county books but this one has dissapointed me ever since when I have lost something.

Critter county was a little book about talking animals. Sydney the Squirrel was the main character and he always solved the problem. This story was about the kids going to the sports store and how a baseball glove went missing and the lion got blamed. An lion said he hadn't taken it. So Sydney went back to the store and found the glove in a corner leaning on a de di di da star. An everyone got in trouble for saying unkind things to the lion.

Anyway, I ever since I have always been so positive that every lost item is resting on a de di di da star (possibly more then one picture book encouraged this) and ever since I have been disappointed because when ever I find my lost things there are no de di di da stars...

I want a de di di da star.

1 comments:

Peter Ansell

doh... where are we going to find a star or two for you!

seems like a kinda cool thing really!

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP