Wednesday 12 March 2008

Accendere la luce

All week the lights on the street at school have been turned off. On Monday I figured it was a one off, but as I not a big fan of walking in the dark, and walking past an small empty park a public pool and down the side of a railway track where there are lots of cars but is mostly disertated, having little light to see by doesn't make a lone female feel most comfortable about the situation.

It isn't a power issue as all the stores have their lights on, an I doubt for that many lights to be off that it isn't blown light bulbs (and if it is when the council office is on this road also, it is disgusting they should get something done about it).

Monday I called Sparky while I walked, less creepy talking to Sparky when walking in these situations. Tuesday, Sparky was up to his eyeballs in work an I was not parked to far away so I braved the dark alone. Last night I was little cockier and walked just smsing back an forward.

Still I think the street should be re lit asap. Just because a police station is also on the opposite side of the street does not make it any safer for me. They have their lights on so They probably can't see the oppisite side of the street if something was to happen.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP