Tuesday 1 April 2008

.xhtml

I have decided that getting full marks in me xhtml homework is an impossibility. My last lot of homework had me really in a tis. I had everything written right; but the table (the homework was on tables) was not doing what it should. I even had my favourite tutor working on it with me. Finally we got it to work, and doing what it should. We validated an made sure all tabs where closed an all apostrophe's in. it validated so I handed it in.

I got it back last night, I only got a 9 out of 10. An I still not sure how I lost the marks. There were 2 comments on the page. 1 was be consistent I'd written ="3" which was fine... but right next to it I had written ="5px" (they both mean the same thing with or without the px) the other said align.. 'insert more'... is not a style, I knew that, but it was only doing what I needed it to do when it was a style. Did I mention these 2 comments are over 3 pages. Both comments were on one page, an if a page is worth 3.333333...(recurring) a whole mark is really really a lot to loose.

Maybe she dosn't like me because I don't listen to her 'teachering' in class. I don't want to sit for an hour bored out of my brain when I could be coding my class work, and my homework an get out before 9. I don't want to have to listen to 'I don't know all the time'... I swear it is like her favourite statement. I wanna pass the course (preferably with a high distinction) get my piece of paper, move and get a job that pays better then this one

2 comments:

Peter Ansell

doh... missy get her homework checked over and still not get full marks! sowwy... sparky not look hard enough at it :(

Dominique

Not you, her I think it all her.

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP