Tuesday 29 January 2008

Avviso di pensare in corso

well you already know that i am a somewhat hair brained little imp sometimes. An this is no exception. on the weekend (yeah that really nice long one we just had). I tried to inspire a competition between myself and one of my brothers. Both of us have written articles and been published an during the conversation I issued him a novella challenge.

10,000 words which must secretly incorporate all the members of the famdamily. Not an excessively small challenge. An I didn't even take the smart approach and challenge him after I had an idea for it. He did accept, though usually he likes to have a rethink so I e-mailed him to ask if it was still on. presently I am now fired up about it... problem is, no idea what to write. Any suggestions?

I believe the famdamily are all going to read them and make a decision about them,an try an find which of the characters are them.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP