Wednesday 16 January 2008

Cravatta a me nel nastro isolante, baby

I so badly want to do this. I don't have a sewing dummy and honestly I don't think a sewing dummy was ever designed with my figure in mind. Sides I think I would like to put arms on my dummy... my arms always give me problems without fits... either that or I am developing an early onset hunchback. I have seen this before but I dunno if I got anyone that would wrap me up in duct tape and then cut me out of it. This is also limited by the number of people I would feel comfy in displaying a large portion of my skimpily clad body too. Would also like to have dummy's of people I might sew for, then I can fit clothes to them without them moving, stick pins in them with out complaints and do it when they are not around.... Any hands up for assistance or being a dummy model?



Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP