Tuesday 15 January 2008

Bagno di Rinnovamento

Once I have my bed, bedding, mirror and curtains in my room (the desk area will have to wait I think as I am not to sure where to go from here); plus have all the rubbish thrown away. I think it is time to move on to my new project. This new one has just started recently to scream for someone's attention. My bathroom, well the one I use being as it is not my house and their for not mine (you may have guessed that I have had that lecture numerable times) an I am about to lavish upon it some of my loving devoted attention.

Having just had a tiling problem corrected there will be no changing those. Not changing them makes it much less work for myself, and create one less problem to be discussed with the home owner, Also I quite like the tiles (considering the tiles chosen in other parts of the house). Post my room, this bathroom was the brightest room in the house. It has bright yellow tiles white walls and white sinks, bath and toilet and all the cabinetry is white also. The majority of the stuff is still usable no reason to throw them out. there are 2 main things that bug me the most. The cabinet is falling apart (almost literally while I look at it) and the taps don't match and are old. It also desperately needs a coat of paint and for the windowsill to be repaired in someway so that the water damage is at least disguised.

I know I might of sworn never again to paint a room... but this is a smaller rooms. Sadly though it does have cornices still. The bathroom also has this horrible beer glass screen around the bath; which despite putting pressure on the home owner about getting it replaced the owner does not seem to want to budge. suggestions on arguments to get rid of it are called for.

Is an idea anyway maybe I move before I do anything about it.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP