Thursday 24 January 2008

Disoccupati

I think that my work is looking for my replacement. An I haven't been fired nor have a quit. Been answering a few phone calls lately that are inquiring about the clerk/receptionist job they saw in the Chinese newspaper. I already seen them hire a new warehouse man (before they moved out the one that they had) and they just hired a new sales rep while they old one is still here (I haven't the heart to tell him he's being moved on), so sure why can't they do it to me? I don't speak Chinese so I have no clue what is going on any more. Perhaps I am paranoid; but I do know there isn't enough work for two of us. I think I am being moved on...


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comments:

Della

Ugh, that totally sucks :(

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP