Thursday 29 May 2008

Parlo Italiano

Gradually bit by bit I am learning to use my Italian in more then just selective groups of words. I am beginning to learn to put together my own sentences. All with the help of my verbs. Up until know I never considered verbs to be so important, but that might partly be because I never considered words such as am, and have and are as verbs before. Anyway I will show you what I can now write all on my own.

Ho una sorella, due madre e uno papa. Una Madre ha due figli, una figlia e uno figlio. Non mia sorella e fratello. Mio papa e una madre vivere in americano. Mia nonna paterna e chiamata Marge e mia sorella Lisa. Il nostro cognome e Simpson.
If you translate that you will read I have a pope. this is due to the fact that daddy in Italian has an accent over the last a. I don't have accents for my letter a's. Also there a lots of and's interchange them with is where it makes sense an e with an accent is an is and an e without is an and. Oh an figli can mean kids, doesn't have to be just sons.

An out of class sentence for your amusement.
Togliti i pantaloni. Voglio succhi il tuo pene.
Beware the resturant that drops the n. You want penne pasta not pene.

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP