Tuesday 6 May 2008

Materiale Ragazza

Likely I should have posted this post of interest Monday week ago anyway, due to certain circumstances I have discovered I am not woman of material possessions. I have possessions but I am not desperatly attached to them.

The past few days I have been talking to cops and insurance people, because my car got broken into and I lost my GPS (Simon I miss you) and a very expensive bracelett.

Presently it looks like I will get replacements, or cash for both items, but I did not know this when the event occoured. I had no emotive reaction to it at all, except for don't tell mum about the bracellett. I knew I was up for a lot of money when I replaced it all (my claim is for $2000 you can see how much my bracellett was worth)), but I wasn't distressed about it.

Explains why I'd love to just pack the things I wanna keep (ie books, computer and bed (actually that is about it) and just leave all the other shite I 've surrounded myself behind an start from scratch.

0 comments:

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP