Thursday 1 May 2008

Il problema dei traduttori

As you know I have a slight fascination with learning Italian. I go to Italiano Scuola (Italian School) every Thursday(Giovedì) night. I am learning, an likely I can speak better Italian then I can write, and as long as I can remember the Italiano sounds and not the English I can read it pretty well, even if I got no clue what it means. So sometimes I find myself wanting to write Italiano messages, or cheating on my homework and I find myself back at the google translators. The more I learn the bigger I want my sentences to be and the broader the topics. It is gradually working less and less.

I wrote:
I thought I would write an tell you a naughty story. I want to put you across my knee your cock between my knees, and spank you hard with my hand on your bare bum.

The translator returned:
Pensavo che scrivere un raccontare una storia maliziose. Voglio metterti in tutta la mia ginocchio il tuo cazzo tra le mie ginocchia, e si spank duro con la mia mano sul tuo culo nudo.

Translated back to English:
I thought that writing a tell a story naughty. I want to get across my knee your cock between my knees, and spank hard with my hand on your ass naked.

By the end I not sure what is happening any more... I know what is happening, but I don't know enough Italian to make sure it is right with out translating in an out. Admittedly I am sure the story could have been amusing, an erotic short story with a heavy accent and terrible gramma

3 comments:

Della

I nearly choked on my apple, banana and strawberry puree o.0

*ahem*

Internet translation services can do some very odd things, regardless.

Dominique

Me too, kinda hard to explain to every one at work when I chocked on my coffee and attempted not to splutter it everywhere over my keyboard.

Della

Just so long as your work doesn't do the tracking of internet usage for dodginess ;)

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP