Sunday 25 May 2008

Avete quanto necessario per diventare il numero uno?

I've been thinking for a while that there are times when it is kind of required that you have 'special' people in your life for specific rolls in your life from this point in my life on. People to witness signatures, people to sign registries, people to organize my will after I die and people to be 'god'parents to my potential children. At the moment I dunno who I would put in those roles. So I thought I would create a form for you to fill in and let me know why you should have a special role in my future.


Your Details
Name:
Sex: M F Yes


Quality of FriendshipLength of time you knew I existed:
Quantity of years as friends:


Personal ArgumentReason you think you should be given high ranking positions in my future life in 25 words or less:


8 comments:

Peter Ansell

mmmm... i wonder how i would choose mine too

Dominique

mmm it is difficult to find responsible people sorts that are going to hang about in your life long enough to screw with your children's minds. be traceable 50 years down the track after your dead and not be dead themselves. Also find people who you trust enough to tell your nearest and dearest to "sit down shut up listen this is what the dead person says".

clare

I would like to read the will, preferably from an angle that noone can see what i am reading is incorrect dressed in monks clothing with lots of black candles.

clare

and a monkey

clare

add tasks they perform to recieve things...
make it a reality tv show...

Dominique

Thank you for your offer miss clare, presently your offer has turned up null and void as you only attempted to send your 'reason you should be chosen' and unfortunatly you used more then 25 words. Be sure that you will be in the runner up group should everyeon over step the requested number

clare

I din't actually say why i wanted to or should be the person to do it, just how i would do it.

Dominique

ahh this is true

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP