Tuesday 21 October 2008

to quit or not to quit

I am currently in a state of unable to make a decision.

Do I quit my job a month a head of when I had intended and focus totally on my study an do a top notch job on my assignments that would make a perfectionist proud?

Or do I stay at my job save an extra $1200 and then move straight up to Brissy an look for a job with the qualifications I managed to bum through with?

Whilst I managed to get my last assignment in I was not happy with the work I did, so I am not sure I am going to get all the work done to the level I want, and this is the stuff I will use as part of my portfolio when go for job interviews.

I no no what to do. Both options are kinda good an really as good as each other. One mean I have to disipline myself to do the stuff, the other means my job is going to irritate me and get in the way....

The Homely House Wife   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP